Corned Beef Spaghetti Recipe
Turn your breakfast to yummy pasta in just 15 minutes!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can corned beef (150g)
- 2/3 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- cheese (optional), grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, corned beef and carrots. Add DEL MONTE Spaghetti Sauce and salt. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Blend with or pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese if desired.
This dish is high in vitamin A, which is helpful in keeping the immune system healthy and is also a source of protein that is important for growth and development.
Adding shredded carrots into pasta sauce is a good way to incorporate vegetables into your childs diet. It is also adds sweetness.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment