Pine-Chicken Burger with Ketchup Mayo Recipe
Kids will enjoy these healthy burgers as snack or baon!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 32 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE BURGER
- 650 g chicken, ground
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve 2 Tbsp syrup
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 3 stalk green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup oil, for pan-grilling
FOR THE KETCHUP MAYO
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp reserved pineapple syrup
- salt, to taste
1. Combine ingredients for burger. Mix well and form every 1/4 cup into patties. Pan-grill in 1/4 teaspoon oil each until cooked. Serve with sauce.
2. Ketchup Mayo: Mix all ingredients. Season with salt to taste.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board