Pine-Chicken Burger with Ketchup Mayo Recipe
Kids will enjoy these healthy burgers as snack or baon!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 32 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE BURGER
- 650 g chicken, ground
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve 2 Tbsp syrup
- 2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 3 stalk green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup oil, for pan-grilling
FOR THE KETCHUP MAYO
- 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp reserved pineapple syrup
- salt, to taste
1. Combine ingredients for burger. Mix well and form every 1/4 cup into patties. Pan-grill in 1/4 teaspoon oil each until cooked. Serve with sauce.
2. Ketchup Mayo: Mix all ingredients. Season with salt to taste.
This tasty dish is high in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections. It also contains niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
For juicy burgers, choose ground chicken thigh fillet which has more flavor and moisture than chicken breast.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment