Creamy Bolognese Recipe
Cook up this Italian classic the easy, Del Monte way.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 45
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup onion, white, chopped
- 7 2/3 stalk celery, chopped
- 5 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 kg beef, ground, lean
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1/2 cup milk, fresh
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Melt butter in olive oil over low heat. Sauté onion, celery, and carrot for about 5 minutes.
2. Add beef and salt. Cook until light brown. Stir in wine and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, milk, nutmeg, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with parmesan cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Sauce Pot