Creamy Lasagna Recipe
Try this cream pasta for extra-special meals.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Pasta
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE CREAMY FILLING
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 150 g chicken liver, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp marjoram, dried, optional
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp parsley, snipped
- 225 g lasagna, cooked
- 1 cup melting cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add ground beef and liver and cook until brown. Add bell pepper and mushrooms and sauté for about 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water. Season with marjoram, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add cornstarch and stir mixture for 5 minutes. Boil once then stir in half of parsley.
3. In a 8-inch x 11-inch baking dish, alternate layers of lasagna, filling, and cheese. Sprinkle top with remaining parsley. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board