Crispy Meat Pockets Recipe
The kids will love this delicious snack so much, they'll be asking for more.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Pork & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 48 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 300 g chicken cheesedog, sliced
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- 20 pc lumpia wrapper, large square, each cut into 3
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
1. Sauté garlic, onion, potato, and cheesedog. Cook for 4 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until slightly dry.
2. Add raisins and bell peppers. Cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from flame. Add cheese. Cool the mixture.
3. Wrap a heaping tablespoon of mixture in lumpia wrapper and form into triangle. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups