Crispy Meat Pockets Recipe
The kids will love this delicious snack so much, they'll be asking for more.
Categories : Appetizer, Pork & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 48 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 300 g chicken cheesedog, sliced
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- 20 pc lumpia wrapper, large square, each cut into 3
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
1. Sauté garlic, onion, potato, and cheesedog. Cook for 4 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until slightly dry.
2. Add raisins and bell peppers. Cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from flame. Add cheese. Cool the mixture.
3. Wrap a heaping tablespoon of mixture in lumpia wrapper and form into triangle. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups