Curried Egg Salad Recipe
Add an interesting kick to the usual egg salad!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 6 pc egg, hard-boiled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 2 Tbsp onion, green, chopped
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, roasted and coarsely chopped
1. Combine mayonnaise, curry powder and salt. Mix well.
2. Add DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and the remaining ingredients. Toss slightly. Chill until ready to serve.
This Curried Egg Salad recipe is high in vitamin A for healthy skin and normal vision. It is also a source of iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
To make sure the dressing is evenly seasoned, mix all the ingredients with the seasoning for the dressing first before tossing with the rest of the ingredients.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment