Pine Choco Revel Bars Recipe
Here's an easy-bake dessert that's hard to resist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 4 hrs. and 17 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar, brown
- 1 pc egg
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 100 g choclocate, semi-sweet, grated
- 1/2 cup condensed milk, sweetened
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 x 11-inch pan. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and brown sugar. Add egg, beating well after addition. Add vanilla. Set aside.
3. Combine flour and baking soda. Add to the butter mixture. Mix well. Fold in oatmeal and cashew nuts. Press 3/4 of this mixture at the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple over oatmeal crust. Set aside.
4. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Blend in condensed milk. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes.
5. Divide remaining oatmeal mixture into 6 portions. Press each portion onto pan to partly cover the chocolate topping. Some parts of the chocolate should peek through. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool and chill for 3 hours. Cut into bars.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- 8" x 11" Pan
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Spoon