Fish Pineapple Curry Recipe
Take this curry dish to another level with the interesting flavor notes of pineapple!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 49 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 750 g labahita fillet, cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
- 1/4 Tbsp kasubha
- 1 Tbsp hibe
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
1. Marinate fish in the reserved pineapple syrup, salt, and pepper for 30 minutes. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Pound together the next 4 ingredients. Sauté in oil until golden brown. Add ginger, curry powder, DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce, and coconut milk. Season with salt. Simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add green peas, DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, fish, and bell peppers. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in coconut cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
This Fish Pineapple Curry dish is high in protein needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It also contains niacin that helps break down carbohydrates, protein, and fats in the body.
Lightly toast the curry powder until the aroma is released. The toasting boosts the flavor of the spices.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment