Fiesta Cookies and Ice Cream Recipe
A celebration of fruity and creamy delight in each bite! Make a batch in advance and enjoy it every time you get a sweet craving.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1 liter ice cream, mango (or preferred flavor), slightly softened
- 30 pcs peanut butter cookies (opt. oatmeal or butter cookies)
1. Mix well DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with ice cream. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Scoop into cookies. Top with another cookie to look like a sandwich. Serve immediately. (To store and serve the following day, wrap in foil, seal and freeze overnight).
This yummy dessert provides vitamin C that not only helps resist infections and strengthen blood vessels, but also aids in the development of healthy gums and teeth.
To make clean scoops of ice cream, dip the ice cream scoop in a bowl of hot water before each scoop.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment