Fried Fruits and Ice Cream Recipe
A fun and healthy way to enjoy dessert!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 13 hrs. and 45 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 4 cup ice cream, vanilla, slightly softened
- 40 slice bread, white loaf
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
1. Mix DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with ice cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 4 - 5 hours.
2. Flatten bread using rolling pin. Arrange on a tray and sprinkle with cinnamon. Fit each piece of bread into the muffin tin to make bread cups.
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop ice cream-fruit mixture into each cup. Cover with another slice of bread to form a ball. Place pieces back to muffin pan. Cover with foil and freeze overnight. Take out from the freezer when just about ready to fry the pieces.
4. Using tongs, hold each "ball" and deep-fry in very hot oil until just golden. Drain on paper towels. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Serve at once.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment