Fruit Punch Recipe
Try this fruit-filled punch for your next party.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 4 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 cans DEL MONTE Four Seasons Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Orange Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 pc orange, sliced
- 1 can clear soda
- Pour DEL MONTE juices on an ice tray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Combine all ingredients except soda and fresh orange in a blender. Blend just to mix.
- Add soda and orange slices just before serving.
This beverage is a source of vitamin C that helps in wound healing and keeps gums healthy. Vitamin C also helps fight common infections.
Freezing the juices eliminates the need for additional ice which will water down the taste and require additional sugar.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Ice Tray
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment