Fruity Choco Gelatin Recipe
Here's a simple dessert that you can prepare ahead for a truly memorable meal.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 4 hrs. and 47 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 1/3 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups milk, evaporated
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2/3 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pandan flavor
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 43 g chocolate milk, bar, melted
1. Mix together gelatin and evaporated milk. Stir to dissolve gelatin. Set aside.
2. In a sauce pan, combine cream and condensed milk. Heat to blend well.
3. Add gelatin mixture. Heat for 5 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Turn off heat, then add to the vanilla extract and pandan flavoring.
4. Pour in ice cube tray. Disposable plastic cups or empty bottles can also be used as mold. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cool slightly. Chill then unmold. To serve, drizzle melted chocolate on top.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon