Grilled Pineapple Sundae Recipe
A satisfying dessert to cap off any salu-salo.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 1/4 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained
- 250 ml ice cream, vanilla
- 2 Tbsp peanuts, roasted
1. To make a caramel sauce, melt the sugar in a pan. When the caramel turns into an amber color, turn off the heat then add the butter and whipping cream.
2. In a pan-grill, grill the DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple quickly to add smoky flavor.
3. To assemble, scoop the ice cream, top with grilled pineapples. Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with roasted peanuts.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon