Hotdog Potato Fritatta Recipe
A kid-friendly recipe perfect for breakfast or snacks!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup potato, cut into thin strips
- 200 g hotdog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup Baguio beans, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 tsp salt, iodized fine
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 3 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp milk, powdered (optional)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup oil
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and hotdog then sauté for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, Baguio beans, salt and pepper. Simmer uncovered for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool. Combine with egg, milk and flour.
3. Pour mixture into a nonstick pan. Cook covered at low heat until set.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups