Rosemary Chicken Stew Recipe
Special doesn't have to be complicated with this recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 300 g chicken, thigh
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup carrot, cut into chunks
- 2 1/2 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1 can white beans, canned (400g)
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
1. Sauté onion until translucent, add garlic and sauté until aromatic.
2. Add the chicken and sauté until almost dry.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and water then simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add the carrot and rosemary then simmer until carrots are cooked.
5. Add the white beans together with its syrup then season with salt and pepper.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon