Kare-Kare Ramen Recipe
We put a Pinoy twist on this popular Japanese dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 500 g pork, pata, sliced
- 2 liters water
- 2 packs DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 3 Tbsp KIKKOMAN Standard Grade Soy Sauce (100ml)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 200 g ramen, noodles, blanched
- 1 cup bok choy, sliced into half lengthwise and blanched
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. In a pot, boil pata slices and water until pork is tender.
2. Shred pata. Reserve then set aside stock to cool
3. Mix the cooled the pata stock with DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Kare-Kare Mix, Kikkoman Soy Sauce, and sesame oil. Let simmer.
4. To assemble: In a bowl, put ramen noodles and bok choy then top with shredded pata meat, and pour kare-kare ramen stock and sprinkle sesame seeds.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon