Kinamatisang Manok Recipe
All you need are simple ingredients for this sauce-sarap meal!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken, thigh and leg
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 3 tsp sugar, white
1. In a cold pot, add the oil and garlic. Turn the heat on then sauté the garlic until golden brown. Drain and reserve the garlic oil.
2. Add back the garlic oil in the pot. Add the chicken then sauté until light brown.
3. Add the soy sauce and calamansi then sauté for 2 minutes. Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, bay leaf, and sugar. Let it simmer covered until chicken is fully cooked. Stir occasionally.
4. Add half of the fried garlic then simmer for another minute. Garnish the other half before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment