Curry Beef Shawarma Wrap Recipe
Now you can enjoy shawarma in the comfort of your home.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 350 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 6 pc pita or flour tortilla
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, diced with peel
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix, chili powder, liquid seasoning, and sour cream for 30 minutes. Pan-grill over medium high heat until cooked. Set aside.
2. Make dressing by combining remaining sour cream and garlic.
3. To assemble: Grill or heat pita bread/flour tortillas. Add beef, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and onions. Top with grated cheese. Drizzle with dressing.
Cooking Skills Needed