No-Bake Queso De Bola Cheesecake Recipe
Delight your guests at your next gathering with this impressive dessert that's actually easy to make - and you don't even need an oven!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 20 pc graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 450 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup queso de bola, finely grated
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
1. Prepare the crust by mixing the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into a 10-inch springform pan or aluminum pie pan using the back of a spatula to press it well. Set aside in a chiller.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually add the condensed milk and queso de bola, and mix until well incorporated. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over prepared crust and refrigerate overnight.
3. For the topping: In a sauce pot, combine reserved fruit cocktail syrup and cornstarch, and bring to a boil until thick. Turn off heat and toss in the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cool then pour on top of cheesecake that has been chilled overnight.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula