Pasta Fritata Recipe
This recipe makes for a filling baon!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 18
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 can corned beef (150g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 9 pcs egg, lightly beaten
- 1 2/3 cup cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
1. Cook DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni for 7 minutes in boiling water. The pasta should not be fully cooked. Drain. Set aside.
2. Using a non-stick pan, sauté garlic and corned beef for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the drained DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, eggs, corned beef mixture, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick pan. Place half of the macaroni mixture in the pan. Cover with a lid and allow to cook until the mixture is set. Unmold and cut into wedges. Do the same for the remaining half of the mixture.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment