Pine Fish Stew Recipe
Savor this healthy stew with a fresh flavor.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 350 g lapu-lapu fillet, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp calamansi juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup onion, cut into rings
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup potato, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup tomato, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1. Season the fish with calamansi juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside. Arrange layer of onion, ginger, potatoes, carrot and laurel leaf in pan. Add reserved pineapple syrup and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, fish, and dissolved cornstarch. Simmer for 5 minutes. Top with green onions.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pan