Piña Kangkong Recipe
Make your simple kangkong taste better with some piña!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp onion, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 bunch kangkong, leaves and tender stalks only
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Sauté half of garlic until brown. Set aside.
2. Sauté remaining half of the garlic, onion and alamang. Add reserved pineapple syrup, pepper and kangkong. Simmer uncovered until almost cooked. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Simmer for 5 minutes then top with sesame seeds & fried garlic.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula