Pineapple BBQ Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Savory BBQ chicken sandwich with a zing of pineapple.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer & Chicken
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 750 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained
- 2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 3 cup cabbage, shredded
- 10 pc burger bun
1. Divide the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade in 2 equal portions. Marinate the chicken in half of the marinade, then marinate the DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple in the other half. Allow to sit in the chiller for 30 minutes.
2. Grill the chicken until cooked through. Grill the pineapple quickly to have a smoky flavor. Set aside.
3. To make the pineapple coleslaw, mix the mayonnaise and the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple including the syrup, mix well. Set aside.
4. To make the sandwich, place two heaping tablespoons of pineapple coleslaw on the buns then place a piece of grilled chicken. Add a slice of pineapple. Top with the other half of the bun.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment