Pineapple Meatroll Recipe
This tasty embutido roll recipe is made even better with some pineapples.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained
- 1 pc egg
- 150 g pork, ground
- 1 pc cheesedog, chopped
- 1 slice bread, white loaf, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp pickle relish
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
1. Combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2. Put mixture on one end of foil. Roll to wrap then seal both ends.
3. Steam for 1 hour.
4. Cool then chill overnight. Serve with DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Aluminum Foil