Pineapple Meatroll Recipe
This tasty embutido roll recipe is made even better with some pineapples.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained
- 1 pc egg
- 150 g pork, ground
- 1 pc cheesedog, chopped
- 1 slice bread, white loaf, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp pickle relish
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
1. Combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2. Put mixture on one end of foil. Roll to wrap then seal both ends.
3. Steam for 1 hour.
4. Cool then chill overnight. Serve with DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Aluminum Foil