Seafood Curry Recipe
This heartwarming seafood curry makes for great comfort food.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 12
- 400 g squid, ink sac removed and meat cut into 3
- 200 g shrimp, heads removed
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 2 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 2 cups potato, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 kg mussels (tahong), boiled and half shell removed
- 2 packs DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 2 cups water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
1 Marinate squid and shrimps in reserved pineapple syrup for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2 Sauté garlic, onion, and ginger. Add potato, water, salt, and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Add squid, shrimps, tahong, DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix, and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix. Simmer for 5 minutes with occasional stirring. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks and bell peppers. Allow to simmer.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Sauté Pan