Pinipig Crusted Chicken Poppers Recipe
It's double the crunch with these chicken poppers!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix (75g)
- 2 pc egg, beaten
- 200 g pinipig
- 2 cup oil, for deep frying
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
1. Prepare oil for deep-frying. Meanwhile, dredge each chicken piece in breading mix. Shake off excess breading.
2. Dip in beaten eggs then in pinipig.
3. Once oil is hot, deep-fry per batch until golden brown. Drain excess oil.
4. To make the sauce: Combine DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix and water. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally. Serve with chicken.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Serving Plate