Pinipig Crusted Chicken Poppers Recipe
It's double the crunch with these chicken poppers!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix (75g)
- 2 pc egg, beaten
- 200 g pinipig
- 2 cup oil, for deep frying
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
1. Prepare oil for deep-frying. Meanwhile, dredge each chicken piece in breading mix. Shake off excess breading.
2. Dip in beaten eggs then in pinipig.
3. Once oil is hot, deep-fry per batch until golden brown. Drain excess oil.
4. To make the sauce: Combine DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix and water. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally. Serve with chicken.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Serving Plate