Pork Tinola Recipe
Here's a new way to cook a Filipino favorite. It's time to try and prepare Pork Tinola!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp oil, for sautéing
- 2 Tbsp ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 500 g pork, ribs
- 3 Tbsp patis
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 1 liter water or rice washing
- 1 cup sayote, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sili leaves, trimmed
1. Sauté the ginger, onion, and garlic until aromatic.
2. Add the pork ribs and sauté until the pork turns white. Add the patis and the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Sauté until almost dry.
3. Add the rice washing. Bring to a boil and simmer for 35 minutes.
4. Add the sayote and simmer until the sayote is cooked. Add the sili leaves. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups