QNE Chicken Curry Recipe
Make delicious chicken curry in a flash!
Looking for a quick and easy chicken curry recipe? You’ve come to the right place! We have a simple Pinoy chicken curry recipe loaded with mouth-watering aromas and delicious flavors. This rich and creamy dish will have everyone asking for second servings.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg chicken, parts, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 2 1/4 cups potato, cut into cubes
- 1 cup carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1/3 cup milk, evaporated (370ml)
- Cook chicken in water together with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and bell peppers then simmer until cooked.
- Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix dissolved in milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
This easy-to-make dish is rich in Vitamin A, which boosts immunity while keeping skin healthy. It also has calcium which helps in bone growth and development.
It is best to slowly cook over low to medium heat, so that the milk will not curdle.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment