Roasted Chicken Burger Recipe
Try this healthy alternative to the usual beef burger!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 38 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 500 g chicken, breast, bone-in
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g)
FOR THE BURGER
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 pc egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
- 8 pcs hamburger bun
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup tomato, sliced thinly into rings
- 3/4 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained
1. Preheat oven or turbo broiler at 400'F. Rub chicken with DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gravy Mix. Let stand for 10 minutes. Arrange chicken in roasting pan or tray with wire rack.
2. Roast chicken for 30 minutes. Brush with drippings.
3. When chicken is roasted, chop chicken meat.
4. Combine ingredients for burger with chopped chicken meat. Mix well. Portion mixture into 50g (1/4 cup) patties. Roll in breadcrumbs. Fry until brown on both sides.
5. Pile each burger bun with a layer of lettuce, sour cream, burger patty, tomato, cucumbers, and DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon