One Pot Spicy Bacon Pasta Recipe
Bacon makes everything better especially this amazing pasta dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 300 g bacon
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
1. In a pot, combine bacon, onion, chili flakes, DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, chicken stock, and DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. When the pasta is cooked, turn off heat then add all-purpose cream, parmesan cheese and salt.
This dish provides calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is also important in blood clotting and in the development and function of the nervous system.
It will take approximately 10 minutes for the mixture to boil and another 10 minutes of simmering to cook the pasta. Start counting the time of simmering when the mixture boils. Best to use non-stick pan.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment