Shanghai Kitchenomica Recipe
Try this tasty take on the popular lumpiang shanghai.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 8 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 300 g galunggong, filleted and meat chopped
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 tsp kinchay, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup singkamas, chopped
- 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 2 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 15 pcs lumpia wrapper
- 2 cups oil, for frying
1. Mix chopped galunggong with calamansi juice, salt, pepper, and kinchay.
2. Combine with DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and the remaining ingredients except lumpia wrappers and oil. Mix thoroughly.
3. Wrap every tablespoon of mixture in lumpia wrapper. Fry until golden brown. Serve with DEL MONTE Ketchup.
This recipe contains iron needed for making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body, and vitamin A that helps maintain healthy vision and skin.
It is best to work with a cold mixture as fish is very perishable. While working, place the bowl of mixture over another bowl with ice to keep the mixture cold.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment