Pork meets seafood in this classic Pinoy dish!
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 250 g pork, liempo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp tabon-tabon
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 250 g tuna, fillet, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 pc siling haba, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced with peel
- 1 Tbsp green onions (optional), chopped
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. Charcoal/pan-grill until cooked, slice into half inch strips and set aside.
2. Mix grated tabon tabon with half of calamansi juice. Press and strain. Set aside juice and discard tabon-tabon pulp.
3. Combine fish, DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar, salt, and pepper. Let stand for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
4. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with syrup, remaining calamansi juice and remaining ingredients except the pork.
5. Top with grilled pork slices before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon