Tapa Carbonara Recipe
A breakfast fave gets a delicious pasta twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 pack beef tapa, store-bought (480g), sliced into thin strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/4 cup water
1. Sauté garlic in oil until aromatic. Add the tapa and sauté until the tapa is browned.
2. Pour in the DEL MONTE Carbonara sauce.
3. Mix the sauce then add water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over the cooked pasta and serve.
Use a large frying pan to sauté the tapa. This gives the tapa enough room to brown while sautéing. An over crowded pan causes the meat to release its juices so the meat ends up cooking in liquid and will take a long time to brown.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment