Tapa Carbonara Recipe
A breakfast fave gets a delicious pasta twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 pack beef tapa, store-bought (480g), sliced into thin strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/4 cup water
1. Sauté garlic in oil until aromatic. Add the tapa and sauté until the tapa is browned.
2. Pour in the DEL MONTE Carbonara sauce.
3. Mix the sauce then add water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over the cooked pasta and serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon