Macaroni with Beef and Mushroom Recipe
Your family will love the classic combination of this dish.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 13
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup carrot, chopped
- 2/3 cup button mushroom, canned, drained and chopped
- 500 g beef, ground, lean
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh (or 2 tsp dried basil), chopped
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Elbow, Macaroni (1Kg), cooked
- 1 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
1. Sauté bacon for 2 minutes. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add beef and sauté for 10 minutes or until brown. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat then add parsley and basil.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Top with cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups