Macaroni with Beef and Mushroom Recipe
Your family will love the classic combination of this dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 13
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup carrot, chopped
- 2/3 cup button mushroom, canned, drained and chopped
- 500 g beef, ground, lean
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh (or 2 tsp dried basil), chopped
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Elbow, Macaroni (1Kg), cooked
- 1 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
1. Sauté bacon for 2 minutes. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add beef and sauté for 10 minutes or until brown. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat then add parsley and basil.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Top with cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups