Thai Style Fiesta Salad Recipe
Special Thai Salad in only 15 minutes!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Serving Size : 6
- 5 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup patis
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 1/4 cup reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/2 tsp siling labuyo, sliced thinly
- 250 g shrimp, frozen, cooked
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, washed
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
1. Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Arrange the lettuce and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail on a platter. Add the shrimps and peanuts on top. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with cilantro. Serve.
Add flavor to your boiled shrimp by adding lemon or lime juice and lime zest in the boiling water then season with salt.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
Please login to post your comment