Tuna Yoghurt Spread Recipe
A healthy and delicious spread that's great with bread or crackers.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 2 min.
Cooking Time : 2 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can tuna flakes in brine (184g), drained
- 1 pack yoghurt, plain (125g)
- 1 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 1 tsp sugar, white (optional)
- pinch of salt
1. Before using the yoghurt, drain excess liquid by placing the yogurt over a cheese cloth lined strainer overnight.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Serve as spread.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon