Tuna Yoghurt Spread Recipe
A healthy and delicious spread that's great with bread or crackers.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 2 min.
Cooking Time : 2 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can tuna flakes in brine (184g), drained
- 1 pack yoghurt, plain (125g)
- 1 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 1 tsp sugar, white (optional)
- pinch of salt
1. Before using the yoghurt, drain excess liquid by placing the yogurt over a cheese cloth lined strainer overnight.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Serve as spread.
This spread contains niacin that is important for the normal structure of the skin and body linings. It also helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Drain excess liquid from yogurt to make sure that the spread is not runny.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment