Aloha Spareribs Recipe
Make this refreshing dish with only 5 ingredients.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg pork, ribs, cut into serving portions
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), syrup included
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, brown, packed
- 2/3 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng curry powder
1. Marinate spareribs for 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Arrange spareribs with marinade in baking pan then roast for 1 hour or until tender.
This dish is high in protein that helps repair body tissues and vitamin B1 that is needed to convert food to energy.
Marinating the meat in the crushed pineapple makes it more tender and juicy as the acid breaks down the protein in the meat.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment