Barbecue Pork Burger Recipe
A flavorful way to enjoy everyone's favorite burger.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 22 mins.
Serving Size : 5
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/8 kutsarita ng peppercorn, crushed
- 3/4 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 kutsarita ng sugar, brown
FOR THE BURGER
- 350 g pork, ground
- 1/4 cup ng pulang sibuyas
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 3 kutsara ng mantika
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for burger and mix well. Divide into 5 then shape into patties.
3. Brush the pan with oil. Pan-grill or charcoal-grill the patties until cooked through. Baste with sauce at the last 2 minutes of cooking.
This recipe is a source of protein that is needed for growth, development and repair of body tissues. It is also source of vitamin B1 that aids in good brain function.
The sauce has brown sugar which may burn as the burgers are grilling. Be sure to baste with the sauce only on the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment