Beans Italiano Recipe
A vitamin-rich meal that you can prepare in no time.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 475 g Baguio beans, each piece sliced into 2
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 380 g pork, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 cup ng tubig
1. Blanch Baguio beans for 1 minute in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
2. Sauté onion, ground pork, DEL MONTE Tomato Paste in oil for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except Baguio beans. Bring to boil then simmer for 20 minutes or until corn is tender. Remove from flame then add Baguio beans.
This recipe contains vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin. It also has vitamin B2 that aids in energy production in the body.
To achieve a bright green color for your beans, blanch them in boiling salted water for 1 minute then immediately drain and place them in ice cold water. Remove them from the cold water and drain until dry. Placing them in ice cold water stops further cooking, keeping the beans crispy and bright green.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment