Braised Spareribs with Pineapple Recipe
A classic Korean dish gets an upgrade with sweet pineapple chunks that make the meat extra tender and extra delicious.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Pork
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 650 g pork, liempo, cut into serving portions
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1 kutsarita ng ginger, minced
- 2 kutsara ng rice wine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g)
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tsp water
- 1 stalk leeks, sliced
- 1 kutsara ng sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
1. Season pork with salt. Brown in oil, then remove excess oil.
2. Add water, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice wine, and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks including syrup. Bring to boil then simmer for 30 minutes or until pork is tender. Add dissolved cornstarch. Simmer until thick. Stir in leeks. Top with sesame seeds.
This recipe provides protein that is essential for the growth, maintenance and repair of body tissues and vitamin B1 that helps convert food into energy.
Cornstarch is a common thickener. Adding it directly to the hot liquid will cause it to lump together. To use, first dissolve the cornstarch in an equal amount of cold liquid then add to the simmering sauce or soup to thicken.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment