Baked Sausage and Chicken Pasta Recipe
Make your regular baked macaroni extra-special with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 38 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ng onion, chopped
- 100 g chicken, ground
- 1 piraso ng sausage, italian (80g), coarsely chopped or diced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup ng chicken stock
- 1/2 cup ng button mushroom, canned (198g), sliced
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1 cup ng melting cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add chicken and cook for 1 minute. Add sausage. Cook for another minute.
- Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, chicken stock, mushrooms and salt. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Reserve 1 cup of sauce for the topping. Toss the remaining sauce with the cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni and 1/2 cup of cheese. Transfer into a lightly greased 8" x 11" pan. Top with the reserved 1 cup of sauce and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
This dish is high in protein, which is needed by the human body for growth and maintenance. It is also a source of calcium that is not only good for bone health but also helps in blood clotting.
For a firmer macaroni texture, undercook the macaroni by a couple of minutes. The pasta will continue cooking with the sauce as it bakes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Salaan o Strainer
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon