Fish Tola Recipe
Try this fresh take on a classic Visayan recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood, Del Monte Tomato Sauce & Pinoy Dishes
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 9 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 6 cup ng tubig
- 2 stalk tanglad
- 1/2 cup ng onion, sliced
- 3 kutsara ng patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1 1/2 cup ng patola, sliced
- 500 g asuhos, cleaned
- 1 cup ng malunggay leaves
1. Combine water, tanglad, onion, patis and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to a boil then bring down to simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add patola then simmer for 2 minutes. Add the fish and simmer for another 3 minutes.
3. Add malunggay. Simmer for another minute. Serve.
This low-fat Fish Tola dish is a source of protein that helps repair body tissues. It also has iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
This is a very simple dish that relies on the freshness and quality of the fish. Buy the freshest fish available and do not overcook as the asuhos is very delicate and will fall apart when overcooked. To know if the asuhos is cooked, check the color of the meat. The fish will turn white and opaque.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment