Beef Belly Pot Roast Recipe
Delight tastebuds with this easy but flavorful dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 33 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 kg beef, belly, whole
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng celery, chopped
- 1/2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Mechado Sauce (80g)
- 3 cup ng tubig
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix (30g), dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup ng butter
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a pot and brown the beef on all sides.
3. When browned, set aside and add the vegetables into the pot to brown.
4. When the vegetables have browned, add the beef and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Mechado Sauce and cook for 3 minutes while stirring continuously.
5. Add water and simmer until tender.
6. Remove meat from the pan, then add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gravy Mix and simmer until thick.
7. Turn off the heat and add the butter.
8. Pour over sliced beef.
This recipe is high in protein which is essential for growth and development. It is also high in iron that is needed for normal metabolism and niacin that keeps the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
It is best to use cheaper cuts of beef that have a lot of connective tissues (litid) and fat for long cooking because they do not dry out and remain moist and tender.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment