Pineapple Kimchi Recipe
A pina-level up version of the popular Korean side dish
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (432g), drained, reserve 1/8 cup syrup
- 1/2 kutsarita ng ginger, grated
- 1/2 kutsarita ng garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup ng green onions, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng patis
- 1/2 kutsara ng chili flakes, korean
- 1/8 cup ng reserved pineapple syrup
1 Mix all the ingredients then chill.
This recipe is low fat and two servings of this gives you a source of vitamin C, which helps resist infections and increases the absorption of iron in the body.
Use Korean chili flakes, also known as Gochugaru, this type of chili flakes is bright red with distinct flakes and will give the kimchi its characteristic look and taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon