Beef Kofta Recipe
Try this Middle Eastern version of the meatball!
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g beef, ground
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1/4 cup ng parsley, chopped
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Form into balls.
4. Serve with grilled tomato and buttered steamed rice.
This dish is a source of iron and niacin. Iron is needed to make red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body while niacin promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Kofta is a Middle Eastern type of meatball usually made of ground beef, chicken, pork or lamb with added spices. Use ground meat that has a bit of fat to keep the meatballs moist when grilling.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan