Beef Kofta Recipe
Try this Middle Eastern version of the meatball!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g beef, ground
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1/4 cup ng parsley, chopped
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Form into balls.
4. Serve with grilled tomato and buttered steamed rice.
This dish is a source of iron and niacin. Iron is needed to make red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body while niacin promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Kofta is a Middle Eastern type of meatball usually made of ground beef, chicken, pork or lamb with added spices. Use ground meat that has a bit of fat to keep the meatballs moist when grilling.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
Please login to post your comment