Beef Taco Recipe
Prepare tacos in a flash with this easy recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/4 cup ng onion, chopped
- 200 g beef, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 piraso ng taco shells
- 1/3 cup ng tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup ng cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cup ng lettuce, shredded
1. Sauté onion and beef. Cook until browned. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 2 more minutes. Set aside.
2. Bake taco shells in a preheated oven at 350°F for 3 minutes or in oven toaster for 2 minutes. Fill each shell with sautéed mixture, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce. Serve.
This Beef Taco dish is a source of protein that is needed for growth and development. It also has calcium for bone health and niacin that helps maintain normal structure of the skin.
Toasting the taco shells helps it to crisp up, giving the dish a nice mouthfeel.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment