Beef With Two Kinds of Mushroom Recipe
Try this sauce-sarap combination of beef and mushroom!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 9 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 300 g sliced 1/8-inch thick then cut into wide strips
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 2/3 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
FOR THE SAUCE MIXTURE
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup ng onion, white, sliced
- 2/3 cup ng carrot, sliced into half moons
- 3/4 cup ng button mushroom, canned, drained (reserve liquid) and each piece sliced into 3
- 1/2 cup ng straw mushroom, canned (425g), canned, drained then slice each piece in half
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 2/3 cup ng tubig
- 1 1/4 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 3/4 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 3/4 cup ng celery, sliced diagonally 1-inch long
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Fry beef in batches in oil until cooked. Set aside.
3. Using the same pan, add 1 Tbsp oil if needed and sauté garlic, onion, and carrots until carrots are tender. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, combine marinade, reserved mushroom liquid, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, soy sauce, and sugar. Bring to boil then simmer covered for 10 minutes over low heat.
5. Add meat and vegetable mixture. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add celery. Simmer for 1 minute.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon