Chorizo and Olive Pasta Recipe
Impress loved ones with the sophisticated flavors of this dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 4 kutsara ng olive oil
- 4 cups chorizo pamplona (opt. bilbao or any spanish style chorizo), sliced
- 1 cup ng onion, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 cup ng black olives, pitted, sliced into 3, crosswise
- 1 cup ng green olives, pitted, sliced into 3, crosswise
- 2 pakete ng DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup ng parmesan cheese
1. Sauté chorizo in olive oil until it releases its own fat. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic, sauté for 1 minute, and add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer. Add olives and simmer for 3 - 5 minutes.
2. Toss with pasta. Top with parmesan cheese. Serve.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. This dish also contains protein needed to support growth and development.
For this recipe, it is best to use the spanish type of chorizo like chorizo de bilbao or pamplona which are readily available in the supermarket. Sweet chorizo will have a different effect on the final taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment