Pasta Pomodoro Recipe
Whip up a classic Italian pasta dish that the entire family will love!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 3 kutsara ng olive oil
- 3 1/3 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 150 g shrimp, shelled but keep tails intact
- 1 piraso ng siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 kutsara ng rice wine (optional)
- salt, to taste
- 2 kutsara ng all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsara ng basil, fresh, cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- cheese, grated
1. Sautê garlic in oil until light brown. Add shrimps, sili, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, bell pepper, wine, and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add cream and basil. Heat for 3 more minutes. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
This Pasta Pomodoro recipe contains Vitamin A to help maintain healthy skin and normal vision as well as help promote normal growth and development.
Cream curdles when boiled. Simmer over low heat to prevent it from curdling.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment