Cheese and Pineapple Spread Recipe
A cheesy, tangy spread perfect for any sandwich.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 7 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 1/4 cup ng cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ng cheese, processed, grated
- 2 kutsara ng mayonnaise
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 2 kutsara ng cashew nuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 kutsara ng bell pepper, red, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng onion, green, minced
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cheese, mayonnaise and salt. Blend well.
2. Stir in DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and remaining ingredients. Serve as sandwich filling.
Did you know that pineapple contains manganese that may help in the formation of tissues, bones, and normal skeletal growth? It also has fiber that may help maintain normal bowel movement.
Toast the cashew nuts in a dry pan (without oil) to release the oils in the nuts, making the cashews crisp and more flavorful.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment